Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information, such as your name, contact information, and demographic information
- Other information relevant to the services we provide.
We collect this information in order to provide our services to you effectively and efficiently, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Use of Information
We use your information to:
- Provide you with our services
- Meet our legal and regulatory obligations
- Improve the quality of our services
- Conduct research to improve public health outcomes.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, and to meet legal and regulatory requirements. Once we no longer need your information, we will securely dispose of it.
You have the right to:
- Access the information we hold about you
- Request that we correct or update any information we hold about you
- Object to the processing of your information
- Request that we delete your information (subject to legal and regulatory requirements)
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to enable website functionality, to enhance user experience, and to provide website owners with information about how their website is being used.
- Analyze how our website is being used
- Personalize your website experience
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Deliver targeted advertising
- Enable social media sharing
- Enable website functionality, such as forms and surveys.
We use both session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device until they expire or are deleted).
We use both first-party cookies (which are set by us) and third-party cookies (which are set by our service providers).
Types of cookies we use
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for our website to function properly. They enable basic website functionality, such as navigating between pages, accessing secure areas, and submitting forms.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how our website is being used, such as which pages are being visited and how long visitors are staying on each page. They help us to improve the performance and user experience of our website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable us to remember your preferences and settings, such as your language preference or font size. They personalize your website experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertising to you based on your browsing history and interests. They help us to deliver relevant and personalized advertising.
- Social media cookies: These cookies enable you to share content from our website on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter. They enable social media sharing.
Your cookie choices
You can choose to accept or decline cookies when you visit our website. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
You can also opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following websites:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI): http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): http://optout.aboutads.info/